Our Mission and Vision
The mission of Integrated Activity-Based Simulation Research, Incorporated (IABSRI) is to assist enterprises achieve competitive advantage through technical and scientific innovations by:
- Maximizing growth through acquisition of new customers using novel strategic scientific management approaches
- Minimizing operating expenses through science-based cost reduction
- Generating more revenues at low cost, on-time delivery and top quality of products or services, using the least amount of assets or resources
- Creating and maintaining strong partnerships with our external and internal customers through cultural and behavioral scientific approaches -- cognitive and social scientific approaches
The IABSRI will become a model of excellence in creating secured complex adaptive value systems or integrated value chains with emphasis on modeling and simulation of system-of-systems (SoS) through the following:
- We will be a platform to assist any enterprise to achieve sustainable competitive advantage that will be responsive to dynamic, rapidly changing world, through scientific and engineering principles of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), and Net-Centric Science of Adaptive Ecosystems.
- Unlike any enterprise in SOA modeling, the IABSRI's unique peer-reviewed cutting-edge SOA concept paper -- in the Proceedings of International Command and Control Research and Technology Symposium (ICCRTS) --, integrated with the US Department of Defense (DOD) visionary (SOA)-Based DODAF concepts and IABSRI's previously, successfully and revolutionary Army's funded SBIR Phase-I scientific-based and cutting-edge technology, would become the blueprint for assisting any enterprise create its integrated adaptive value chains and value systems.
- We will use our pioneering work in Multi-Threaded Missions and Means Framework, through the Army's funded SBIR Phase-I scientific work, to create a distributed and integrated Multi-Threaded Missions and Means Framework Activity-Based Cost Simulation Models (MTMMFABCSM) for a Net-Centric Supply Chain.
- Through our extensive collaboration with Dr. Vladimir Lefebvre, who pioneered the Reflexive Game Theory, we have invented a brand new scientific theory to mitigate spear phishing attacks in endpoint devices; this invention is the first of its kind that addresses creating a cyber security platform with human context to mitigate cyber threats, as espoused in the National Academy of Sciences Report, "Foundational Cybersecurity Research Improving Science Engineering, and Institutions."